SDBF- series chain bucket conveyor
SDBF conveyor chain is the sleeve roller chain, and continuous bucket type structure, used to transport the broken ore, smelting slag, clinker etc., It can be horizontal or inclined conveying (up to 60 degrees).
1. Conveyor chain is composed of the traction chain, the bearing chain and the forward overlapping hopper (or reverse lap), the three parts are free to load and unload.
2. The traction chain is separated from the bearing chain, the structure is simplified, the cost is reduced, the service life is long, and the installation and maintenance are convenient.
3. The walking wheel in the bearing chain is a bearing component, the rolling friction is used to replace the sliding friction, and the running resistance is reduced by 55%-65%, greatly reduce the traction and power consumption of the conveyor.
4. Bearing hopper structure system, compared with the steel plate (apron) groove structure with stronger rigidity, large bearing capacity, easy installation and maintenance advantages.
5. Loading and unloading part is provided with a sealing and dust removal, improve the loading and unloading work environment.
6. Flexible layout.
7. high temperature resistance, can transport the temperature of <600 DEG C material.