CJWA automatic washing filter press is a new type of filtration equipment with high efficiency dewatering and washing process: feeding, diaphragmless pressing, no short-circuit washing, high efficiency blow drying. The equipment replaces the conventional two-stage or multi-stage process combined washing and dewatering under the condition of achieving better filter cake moisture content and washing index, and realizes no short circuit washing and filtering in mineral processing, smelting, leaching gold, lithium salt and other industries, which greatly shortens the process, saves space and labor, reduces the auxiliary equipment configuration, the probability of secondary pollution, investment and operating costs, improves the recovery rate of valuable resources, and enhances the economic and social benefits of enterprises.
The CJWA automatic washing filter press adopts a unique feeding design without a central hole to directly eliminate the problem that the central hole is not washed, or the washing process is complicated, reaching much higher washing rate than that of similar products, and uniform washing effect. (The box type and box type diaphragm filter press adopts the central hole feeding mode, which results in the short-circuit phenomenon in washing and blowing process results, that is the reason other filter press cannot reach uniform washing and need large water consumption.)
1. The feed filtration is based on the delivery pressure of the slurry pump, so that the slag entering the filter chamber is trapped by the filter cloth to form a filter cake; the water is filtered through the filter cloth to achieve solid-liquid separation;
2. Press filtration is to press on the side of the porous filter cake formed by the feed filtration, shrinking the voids and eliminating the water in the voids;
3. No short-circuit washing is based on Changjie's unique online (while washing without unloading filter cake) washing method, washing liquid evenly penetrates the filter cake by the washing pump to reach the same washing effect at each point of filter cake, reducing the water consumption and increasing the washing rate;
4. Dry-blowing filtration uses high-speed compressed air to pass through the cake and remove intermittent water, further reducing the moisture content of the cake. Regardless of how much pressure is used to press the filter cake, the gap between the material particles cannot be completely eliminated. Therefore, the dry-blowing filtration, using high-pressure air to pass through the cake and remove moisture from the particles gap, which is the important means to reduce the moisture content of the filter cake. However, effective prevention of short-circuit of compressed air during drying is the key to effective drying.
The equipment is composed of a washing and filtering mechanism, a pressing and pulling mechanism, a hydraulic mechanism, an intelligent control mechanism, a management auxiliary mechanism, and a pipe opening and closing execution mechanism.
1. It has the washing and filtering functions, with washing and filtering integrated on one machine;
2. It has the functions of automatically pressing the plate and opening the plate at variable speed while unloading;
3. It requires no labor force but one key to complete the whole washing and filtering process;
4. It can realize automatic sorting, delivery and storage of the initial, middle and end washes, and automatically realize counter current washing;
5. It is capable of automatic regeneration of filter cloth.
Changjie washing filter press integrates washing and filtering on one machine. While ensuring low water content of filter cakes and high productivity, it realizes effective washing of filter cakes, with the washing rate of as high as 99.5%. It also greatly saves washing water, improves the recovery rate of valuable resources in filtrate, reduces the amount of wastewater to be treated, and provides strong supports for shortening production process, reducing cost and increasing efficiency in lithium salt, gold, hydrometallurgy and chemical industries.
1. Lithium salt washing and filtration
Changjie washing filter press realizes the integration of washing and filtering of lithium salt and makes the water content in filter cakes less than 15%. With this kind of filter press adopted, the lithium slag content is one order of magnitude lower than that of the original filtering-agitator treating-filtering process, and water is less consumed. The filter cake drying process which was added in the original process is cancelled after using Changjie washing and filtering machine, the process flow is shortened, the equipment investments are reduced, and the production costs are greatly reduced.
2. Gold washing and filtration
In view of the high cyanide content in gold tailings and leaching residues, Changjie washing filter press adopts the counter-current scrubbing process, with which the cyanide removal rate of gold ore reaches 99.5% without using catalyst, ensuring that the cyanide content of filter cakes is reduced to less than 0.5 mg/l, which effectively avoids the secondary pollution, directly meets the class-I national environmental protection discharge standard of gold tailings, and greatly improves the recovery rate of gold in filtrate.
3. Hydrometallurgy washing and filtration
Through the high-efficiency washing without short circuit, the content of valuable compositions in filter residue is greatly reduced, and the multi-stage filtering and washing-re-filtering-rewashing is shortened and completed one machine. While increasing the yield of valuable compositions, the whole operation process is shortened, which provides strong support for owners to reduce the costs of infrastructure, procurement, management and operation.
1. A Company of Lithium Extraction from Lepidolite in Jiangxi Province
Filter Material: Lithium gypsum slag
Material Fineness: -400 mesh, 70%
Feeding concentration: 40-50%
Moisture content: 16-17%
Area per set: 60㎡
Capacity of Single set: 50t/d
The Plant purchased CJW series washing filter press to filter and wash lithium gypsum slag, after that the water content was 16%~17%, the lithium oxide content in filter cakes was <0.1% after being washed by water of 0.4 time for three times.
2. A Lithium Salt Plant in Sichuan Province
Filter Material: Lithium carbonate slag
Material Fineness: -400 mesh, 75%
Feeding concentration: 20-30%
Moisture content: 15-18%
Area per set: 152㎡
Capacity of Single set: 103t/d
The Plant adopted CJW series washing filter press to wash and filter lithium salt, the water content of filter cakes was<18%, the filtration efficiency was up to 68kg/m2h, and one drying process was cancelled; lithium content of the filtered slurry was about 40g/l and was <0.03% after being uniformly washed by water of 0.32 times, the water and energy consumption was reduced by more than 50% and production costs were reduced significantly.
3. An Electrolytic Manganese Plant in Sichuan Province
Filter Material: Leaching manganese slag
Material Fineness: -100 mesh, 90%
Feeding concentration: 15%
Moisture content: 18%
Area per set: 712㎡
Capacity of Single set: 312t/d
The Plant formerly used the chamber membrane filter press to treat the leaching manganese slag, with the water content up to 25%, no washing function, requiring high labor intensity and low operating rate. After the CJW washing filter press was adopted in technical improvement, the water content reached 18%, the manganese washing rate was >92%, and the manganese slag was comprehensively utilized.
4. A Tungsten Company in Hunan Province
Filter Material: Tungsten concentrate
Feeding concentration: 50%
Moisture content: ≤10%
Area per set: 512㎡
Capacity of Single set: 480t/d
5. A Manufacturing Center of New Material Group in Tianjin
Filter Material: Iron slag
Feeding concentration: 40%
Moisture content: ≤21%
Area per set: 410㎡
Capacity of Single set: 480t/d
The Hydrometallurgy Project of this company adopts CJW series washing filter press, the moisture content of the filter cake is <21%, the effective washing recovery rate is high after washing evenly with 1.5 times water, and the water consumption and energy consumption is reduced at least 50%.